-->
Image Map

Monday, March 25, 2013

5 for FIVE!



Good Morning my lovies! How was y'all's weekend? Hopefully wonderful! I worked all day Saturday, but Sunday was a wonderfully relaxing day! I went to church and then made an awesome spaghetti sauce...there will be a post soon! It's that time of the week again!




I'm linking up with Jenn and Jessica for my 5 for FIVE!
Just a reminder: Purple = accomplished, Blue = almost accomplished and Red= a big fat failure! 

1. Workout 3x this week! I got in two workouts...Monday didn't go according to plan and the rest of the week I was just plain buys...so two of three days I'll take!
2. Plan my meals and stick to them! For the most part I did...I did get a bagel two days in a row for breakfast though.
3. Get things planned and organized for physical day Got all the stuff I needed to get done, done!
4. Make time to get in God's word daily! I've been really focusing on a verse a week. This past week it was Psalm 13:5-6 : "But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me. I will sing to the Lord because he is good to me." SO SO comforting!
5.Be thankful for each little thing : I've noticed that I've been complaining a lot and I hate it! I need to be thankful for each blessing God has put into my life and stop worrying about what I can't control! I pray in the morning as I drive to school...This time really helps me focus on this goal!

Not too shabby!

Okay, here's this week's goals!

1. Read the whole book of Mark this week, as we prepare for Easter. One of the men on the leadership team at church challenged us to do this so I thought it would be great to join him and do this!
2. Workout!!! Wednesday is going to be nuts with physical day, so I need to get some physical activity in so I can get some stress relief in before and after that day!
3. Put aside time for God each and every day...even if it's just 15 minutes!
4. Write at least two other blog posts...I've got some ideas so hopefully I can get them prepared!
5. Cook dinner twice this week.

It's a short week at school...we have Thursday and Friday off...actually the kids have both days off, Thursday is a comp day for teachers, however we have a baseball game, a softball game and potentially two soccer playoff games in completely different places, so I'll hopefully have a nice three day weekend! Like I said above, Wednesday is going to be a doosey and I'm definitely going to be worn out by the end of it...so it'll be good that I don't have to get up early and go to work Thursday morning!

Hope y'all have a wonderful Monday and an even better week!! Hopefully I'll be back later in the week with a couple post!! :)

xoxo,
SamanthaDiane

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have complete success this week with your goals! I love your blog! It's amazing finding other believers in the blogging world! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness!! Thanks so much for the kind words!! Hope you have a fantastic week!!

      Delete