-->
Image Map

Monday, February 18, 2013

5 for Five!

http://www.fantasticallyaverage.com
It's that time of the week again! I'm linking up with Jenn and Jessica for this awesome linkup!
Welp! Let's see how I did last week...to start off, it wasn't my best week! But I think I did okay! Just a reminder of my goals last week:
Purple = accomplished Red = failed Blue = almost accomplished


1. Start Blogging!
2.. Eat healthy!
3. Workout 5 times this week!
4. Spend at least 5 minutes a day talking to God and/or in His word!
5. Pay bills

Think I did pretty well! Last week just wasn't my week for working out! I didn't get one workout in... YIKES! I ate pretty healthy with a few hiccups... I'm pretty happy with the rest of the goals though!

Here's this weeks:

1. Workout 5 times this week! (I have NO excuses not to this week!)
2. Plan and prepare my lunches for the week!
3. Mail off a care package to my sweet Brittany who is having ACL surgery tomorrow!
4. Make my green smoothies at night so they're ready for the morning! (I'm going to share some recipes tomorrow!)
5. Clean my room/ upstairs.

Here's to getting all purple this week!!


2 comments:

  1. You did great last week- good job! I'm excited for you :) Good luck with the week ahead, too- I know you can do it! Thanks for joining us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world Sam!! Good luck on your goals!

    ReplyDelete