-->
Image Map

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

5 for Five!

http://jkthomas87.blogspot.com/

My friend Megan does this link up and I think it'll be fun!! So forgive me but I'm late to the party! :)

Purple = accomplished   Red = failed   Blue = almost accomplished

So since I have nothing to mark off for last week I'll just give you this weeks!!

1. Start Blogging! (I know this will be one thing in purple!)
2.. Eat healthy!
3. Workout 5 times this week!
4. Spend at least 5 minutes a day talking to God and/or in His word!
5. Pay bills!


I know the last one is a no brainer, but I have a slight aversion to paying bills...who doesn't right? Nobody likes to see the money flying out of their bank account!  I've been doing so well eating right and working out...last week wasn't a good week with working out and I didn't prepare for my meals this week! Good thing there's a My Fit Foods in town and I can have all my meals prepared for me when I'm lazy!!

Okay wish me luck and I'll let you know on Monday how I did!!

xoxo,
SamanthaDiane

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for linking up with us- I 'm so excited to have you! I can't wait to hear how you enjoy it next week :)

    Great goals this week! I'm so excited about #1- I'v started following you! The rest are fantastic goals, too! I know you can do it all!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn! Glad to you have you follow me! :) Can't wait for next weeks so I can really do the 5 for Five!

    ReplyDelete