-->
Image Map

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Lately...

I know I've been slacking majorly on my blog...and I'm sorry{to my couple readers}! So what's been going on lately??
 
Well...
 
 
  • School is quite close to getting out for the summer {two weeks to be exact} and I'm super pumped!!
  • My softball girls are going to State for the first time in school history!! It's so exciting and these girls are just great!!
  • Spring football is almost almost over...Wednesday cannot get here soon enough!
  • It's HOT here...like our pool warmed up in a week {LOVE IT}, so if you need to get a hold of me during the weekends...That's where I'll be.
  • I started my Rodan+Fields business on April 30...and by May 22 I had already earned my first {and not my last} promotion!!! I'm so glad my friend introduced me to this company!!
  • My dog, Canton, has been a pool lounger as well...he gets hot, he gets in on the step...smart Yorkie!
  • Jackie O, my other pup...prefers to lounge BY the pool!
 
Sadly...that's about all that's going on right now...not great reasons why my blog has been deserted lately!!
 
I'll leave y'all with a couple pics...careful though, they're kinda awesomely gross!!
Rodan+Fields has an awesome tool called the Macro-E...it's like a microdermebrasion but you can do it once a week for 5 minutes and it removes 5 MILLION dead skin cells...below are my pics of the filter from it last week and then this week!! It's crazy and your skin feels awesome after!
This is last weeks...it's a bit blurry...but you get the picture!

 
 
This week's is crazy gross!! But my face feels like a baby's butt!!
 
Those are all from my face!! YIKES!! If you're wondering where you can get this tool or to hear more about Rodan+Fields leave me a comment with your e-mail!
And be looking for a give away soon!!
 
I promise that once I'm on summer break, I'll have more content in my posts and some fun ones are coming up! Get excited!!
 
xoxo,
SamanthaDiane



No comments:

Post a Comment