-->
Image Map

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Derby Day!!

My favorite day of the year is hands down Kentucky Derby Day!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! We started throwing a party a few years ago and it's become a much anticipated day amongst our friends! Last year I missed the majority of the party thanks to baseball playoffs and unfortunately this year was no different! Those baseball boys just DO NOT want me having any fun! ;) So I woke up early and helped mom get everything ready and I put up my decorations!









I ended up getting there about 10 minutes before the Derby ran and unfortunately none of the horses I picked won! I wanted to have a bunch of action shots and just candid shot of everyone, BUT since I wasn't there the only pics I got were before everyone arrived! Everyone had a great time, the food/drinks were fabulous and we actually didn't have many leftovers! :) The men played washers all afternoon and the women gabbed and eventually got domino games going that lasted well into the night!

Did y'all watch the Derby?!

No comments:

Post a Comment