-->
Image Map

Monday, May 20, 2013

5 for FIVE

FantasticallyAverage



It's that time again! Time for 5 for FIVE! As always, I'm linking up with Jenn and Jessica and you totally should too! ;)
I took a little hiatus from this link-up last week and am ready this week to make some good attainable goals!

1. Eat healthy : With school winding down and my softball team still rolling in the playoffs and spring football still going on, I really need to focus on eating well because I'm not sure when I'll have time to get a workout in at the gym or at home!
2. Finish my book: I've started re-reading Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers and I want to finish it so I can pass it on to an athlete of mine that wants to read it! If you haven't read it, you need to!! It's an awesome awesome book!
3. Clean my downstairs: I'm **hopefully** holding my Rodan+Fields business launch tomorrow evening and my downstairs needs to be spotless! ( I say **hopefully** b/c my AC decided to go out this weekend!! and when I say my AC i mean my BRAND SPANKING NOT EVEN A YEAR OLD AC UNIT!!! Talk about frustrating!)
4. Find at least one day to workout...for my sanity I need this!
5. Start cleaning up my office area and taking things home that I'll need this summer!


My softbal girls KILLED it this weekend! They run-ruled the team we played Friday night and Saturday afternoon! It's always fun to win!! We play again this weekend and if we win we go to STATE!! We have such a great group of girls and I want this for them so so bad!!

Hope y'all have a great week!!
xoxo,
SamanthaDiane

No comments:

Post a Comment