-->
Image Map

Monday, May 27, 2013

5 for FIVE!!

FantasticallyAverage
 
Wowzers! Sorry y'all! I completely forgot it was Monday! Man four day weekends throw this girl off! Which I'm totally okay with because let's face it...my summer is two weeks away and I'll never know what day it is and I LOVE IT!!
 As always, I'm linking up with Jenn and Jessica and you totally should too! ;)
 
Let's see how I did last week...I'm going to give some excuses literally before I even see how I did...I was busy...like seriously busy at work!
Purple = YAY me!! Blue = Girl...you did ok  Red = Epic fail
 
1. Eat healthy : Can I be honest and say I really don't remember how I ate last week! I think I did okay...
2. Finish my book: Y'all! This book! READ IT!
3. Clean my downstairs: Check and check!! Now, to keep it nice and neat!
4. Find at least one day to workout...for my sanity I need this! not one dang day!
5. Start cleaning up my office area and taking things home that I'll need this summer!

Not too bad...I do need to my hiney to the gym and buckle down on my eating!

Let's see what's on tap for this week!

1. Get laundry done and packed for Austin this weekend!! My softball girls are headed to STATE!!!!!
2. Workout ONE day this week!
3. Finish the book I started...it's called Little Bee, it's okay...I'll let you know when I'm done.
4. Return my Thirty-One order....I ordered a coupon clutch and they sent me a wristlet even after my packing slip says coupon clutch....weird.
5. Enjoy the last two weeks of work...we're headed to State on Thursday and have our football spring game on Wednesday and then finals next week...so I want to soak in the memories!


Hope y'all have a fabulous week!!
 
xoxo,
SamanthaDiane


No comments:

Post a Comment