-->
Image Map

Monday, June 3, 2013

5 for FIVE!!

Good Monday to y'all!! It's the LAST Monday of the school year for me and I'm super pumped!! As always, I'm linking up with Jenn and Jessica and you totally should too! ;)
 
FantasticallyAverage
 
I feel like I'm on repeat every week because I always say...last week was super busy...and it was (again!)!! This week...is NOT busy at all though (FINALLY) so I'll be good this week!
 
Let's see how last week went:
 
Purple = YAY me!! Blue = Girl...you did ok Red = Epic fail
 
1. Get laundry done and packed for Austin this weekend!!
2. Workout ONE day this week! Nope...sure didn't
3. Finish the book I started...it's called Little Bee. I read a bit...but we watched Pitch Perfect, Billy Madison and Footloose on the bus so clearly I was distracted!
4. Return my Thirty-One order....my actual order is on the way!!
5. Enjoy the last two weeks of work...we're headed to State on Thursday and have our football spring game on Wednesday and then finals next week...so I want to soak in the memories! I totally rocked this one!! :) Kinda easy, but still! I had such a great time with my team this past weekend...They are all awesome and it's just non-stop laughter when they're around!!

Unfortunately we lost 3-2 in the State Championship game...HEART BREAKER for sure!! Those girls were awesome and amazed me all season and I couldn't be prouder of them!!

Here's this week's goals!
1. Get a massage: okay, I'm kinda cheating b/c I've already booked it, but I need it BAD!
2. Workout! I have nothing to do in the afternoons so this should be easy!
3. Cook supper this week...I've bought chicken, pork chops and shrimp so I should be eating yummy stuff this week!
4. Organize my fridge...I bought containers for the fridge today...my roommate and I tend to throw things in haphazardly and it drives me crazy!!
5. Pay my bills...ick...but it's gotta be done!!

Hope y'all had a fabulous weekend and an even more fabulous week!! After today I have one full day and three half days so to say I'm antsy is an understatement!!
 
xoxo,
SamanthaDiane


No comments:

Post a Comment