Good morning!! Hope things are going well for y'all! It's Monday, so that means it's time to link up with
Just a reminder: Purple = accomplished, Blue = almost accomplished and Red= a big fat failure!
1. Keep tracking my food/ exercise! Boy I got used to posting my food on the facebook group and last week without it I didn't even write it down! I didn't eat bad though so that's good!
2. Get my hiney back in the gym!! Not a great excuse, but last week was a short week for me and was busy busy...I did get up and go to the gym Friday morning while I was in Fort worth! (yay go me!)
3. Pack for Fort Worth and not take my whole closet!
4. Quiet times! I just didn't do it every day...this one is going to stay on my list until it's daily and a habit!
5. Be more involved with my students. I attempted to do this one, but these kids just don't care and they make it so hard to get excited about something when they just stare at you when you're talking like they're thinking "when is this lady going to shut up so I can sit here and do nothing"!
Okay...last week wasn't my best, but I had the opportunity to go to my happy place, a.k.a. Fort Worth, funky town, the funk, the fort...the best place ever (in my opinion!)! So this week is a fresh start because I feel refreshed and ready to kick these last 6 weeks hiney!!
1. Quiet times!! I am going to do a small devotional in the morning when I wake up and one right before I go to sleep!
2. Work out!! and track my food! I've got my meals all planned out for the week and will hopefully be headed to the store to buy and then prep everything today! Also have my workouts planned too...
3. Mail a package... I've got a couple of old athletes that I keep in touch with that are graduating from college soon and I need to mail my first package off. I'm not going to extravagant means but just a little something to let them know how proud I am of them for sticking to their dreams and how fortunate I am to get to be apart of their lives still.
4. Organize my house... this is a broad one, but I need to start making baby steps to getting my home life in order.
5. Be positive... Like I've said before, I've had a crummy attitude toward work lately so this week I'm focusing on the positives and being thankful for the little things!
Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend and are off to a great week! I'll recap my weekend soon (because it was a great one)!!