-->
Image Map

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

You may notice something different around here...

When I started my blog, I knew nothing about designing a blog or how to do many things on my blog. Fast forward over a year and I still don't know how to design a blog or do many things on my blog! Thankfully my sweet friend, Julie, apparently has become a pro! She re-designed Megan's blog a while ago and I really liked it! So when I decided to attempt blogging  blog regularly again, I asked Julie if she could design something for me! 

I sent her links to some blogs I frequent and told her what I liked/didn't like and she came up with this design!! I think it captures my personality PERFECTLY!!! I LOVE the colors and the whole stinkin' design! I love how clean and simple it is (Julie may disagree about the simple part, ha!)!! I've told her how amazing she is and I really think she has a knack for this and should start herself a little side-biz!! 

So enjoy the new layout...I'm loving it and I think I'll be inclined to write more because honestly I was embarrassed to send people to my blog because it looked so childish and juvenile. But now... I want everyone to see! 

So thank you, thank you Julie!! I love it and I think others will too!!

I'm gonna leave y'all with a little iPhone dump because who doesn't love some pics! If you follow me on Instagram, I'm sorry for the repeats!

We celebrated Jackie and Canton's b-days...pretty much the Three Musketeers

My sweet co-pilot for the drive home last Thursday...Jackie was already asleep in the back. 

My two loved seeing/playing with Divot! They miss him! They walked like pros!

My main reason for going home last weekend was to celebrate this stud's 26th birthday!! 
Here's to a great end of the week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment