-->
Image Map

Thursday, February 20, 2014

I'm not here today...

Hello my lovelies! I'm guest posting over of my friend Julie's Blog today and having a sweet Rodan+Fields giveway!! Go check it out!! Julie is a pretty cool girl that I went to TCU with and worked in the Athletic Training Room with! She's a runner {I'm so jelly that she runs and seems to enjoy it!}, a military girlfriend and just an all around cool person! Oh and she's recently taken up sewing so that makes her extra cool in my eyes! So head on over to her page and enter to win the sweet little deal I got going on over there!
I'm making it my mission to post regularly from now one, so no worries...there will be new posts weekly and I'm hoping to have my own guest posters soon! :)

Hey it's Thursday so enjoy it...we only have two more days until the weekend! Wahooo!!!

xoxo,
SamanthaDiane


No comments:

Post a Comment