-->
Image Map

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Word. Wednesday


I'm really trying to get a plan for my blog and I've decided to devote certain days for certain subjects/ideas. So, Hello Word.Wednesday!! 
Wednesdays are the half-way point of the week..ya know, "Hump Day", So close yet so far from Friday, so I figured let's do something on Wednesdays to encourage others and help with the mid-week blues! I'll be posting anything inspirational I've found through the week that's helped encourage me! I'll mix it up with scripture, quotes, funnies...pretty much anything!


Without further adieu...our first Word.Wednesday!

Isaiah 54:10 (NIV) > Though the mountains be shaken     and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken     nor my covenant of peace be removed,”     says the Lord, who has compassion on you.
Isaiah 54:10 
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this...and needed it this morning! His love doesn't fail and it's because He LOVES us! No matter what, no matter what we think, do, feel...unconditionally!

Roger that.

I mean...YES! I really need to begin focusing on this!



<3

This is so true! Like seriously true! I miss my horse-back riding days terribly! But anytime I see a horse in a pasture (and I see a lot) I smile, because they represent happy for me!


A minute on a treadmill... True that!

And finally...if you read yesterday's post, you'd understand my love of this one!

Oh, ONE more! It's not a word, but I LOVE this picture...I LOVE these people. Old High School friends that never seem to get old, and we can always pick up right where we left off...and look at ALLLLL those boys!! 9 boys among my friends! LOVE IT!


Take Wednesday by the horns y'all! Word.



No comments:

Post a Comment