-->
Image Map

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Word. Wednesday

Word. Wednesday is back! Maybe one day, I'll make it a link-up and make new bloggy friends. But for now, I'll just use it to get myself through the half-way point of the week! Some things and word (duh) I'm loving lately!

I come in contact with so many people every.single.day and I love that this reminds me to enjoy the day because you could make someone's day.


so true.
I'm not sure I wanna wait the rest of my life...just sayin'. 


This isn't a word...but if there's one word to describe it...YUM!

Capri Blue Jar Candle


Chicken Tortellini Soup - I made this tonight and it was great! I used a rotisserie chicken to save time and I used 3 bouillon cubes. I only used one package of the tortellini and had plenty of soup. LW 
Anything having to do with soup, hearty soup, yummy soup, chili... anything. It's Fall Y'all and I want cool weather so I can make soup!

You're not really drinking alone if your dog is home ;)
#Truth

leg-shaving flowchart


Okay that one made me laugh too hard and mainly b/c I have this discussion daily!

Happy Wednesday y'all! Make it great! Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment