-->
Image Map

Monday, August 26, 2013

5 for FIVE is back!!!


 
 
Hey lovies!! I'm so excited that 5 for FIVE is back! Wahooo! I'm linking up with Jenn again and I'm hoping that now I'll actually get crap done since I'll have the accountability again! :) A girl can dream right?
So it was the first day of school today...I've been back to work for almost a full month so it really was just a normal day but with a bell schedule, which I must say is quite nice! Alright, let's get to the goal setting!!
 
 
1. Workout...funny this always always pops up...but I've been so busy the last month that I can't tell you the last time I did a workout!
2. Find some time to clean up the house this week. My roommate is out of town until Sunday so I'd like to get things tidied up and maybe have the cleaning lady come and really do some cleaning!
3. Get into the Word...I really need to start digging into God's Word daily!
4. I'm so stinking close to hitting my monthly goal with Rodan+Fields and I have until Saturday to do...so I'm hoping to hit it by Thursday! I'll get a promotion and pay raise if I hit it!
5. Pay bills...ick...why do we have to be grown up...it stinks!
 
Here's to a great week!
Before I go, I have to share a sweet story with you from church yesterday! Our youth pastor preached on John 21 and how Peter denied Jesus three times and yet when it came down to it Jesus was not disappointed in him because He loves Peter despite everything. Pastor Corey shared a story about how he felt like he had failed his own father and held onto that feeling for years until a month ago. He told his dad how much he loved him and he was so sorry for disappointing him and his father told him he had never been a failure in his eyes! Well fast forward to after church and I'm outside talking to our Lead Pastor's son about the upcoming first day of school. He turns to me and says "Sam, what did you think of the message today?" I replied with " I thought it was so good...it really touched me and made me think." He replies with "Oh me too! It made me cry!" I said "Really? Why?" His response is so touching and so real... "It made me cry because I started thinking about how much I love my dad and I would never want to disappoint him, and knowing he would love him anyways...I just love him so so much!" Out of the mouth of babes y'all...the Truth! This kid has it right! No matter how much we "mess up" our Heavenly Father loves us unconditionally!
 
xoxo,
SamanthaDiane

No comments:

Post a Comment